Best smoothie maker

Best smoothie maker
Best smoothie maker
Ninja Professional Blender (BL660)
I can’t say enough good things about this best smoothie maker blender. The design of this blender superb, rugged construction and powerful motor have made all our other blenders immediately available for our favorite charity resale shop.
I was looking for a best smoothie maker blender that would perform better and last longer. Finally The Ninja appealed to me because of the multiple blade technology and interchangeable single serve cup. We’ve used it for a full month now for smoothies, shakes, and all our homemade baby food.
As it is a powerful blender that can handle ice crushing as well as smooth blending of ingredients for cooking/baking was important to me. After careful research I bought a Ninja pro blender and have been extremely pleased with its performance.
This is the best smoothie maker and it has been so convenient to be able to make a quick custom blended drink without a lot of mess or clean up needed. Simply fill the cup with your favorite ingredients (I like strawberries and bananas!), attach the blender lid, snap it into the base and after a few pulses you have a delicious drink!
It’s very easy to clean and it has awesome blending power. I give top recommendations to anyone looking for a new blender.
  • Model – BL660
  • Power – 1100 Watts
  • Speeds – 3 Speeds + Pulse
  • Blender Pitcher Capacity – 72 oz. (9 cups)
  • Blade Technology – Total Crushing Technology
  • Nutri Ninja Cup Capacity – 16 oz. (2 cups)
  • Warranty – 1 Year
  • BPA Free
  • Dishwasher Safe

Kibhabe

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments :

Post a Comment